indiana

i'm about to leave for indiana with my parents to see my grandpa, aunt, and uncle. we'll be there for a week and i'm looking forward to resting and relaxing by a pond outside of batesville indiana. we've got books, fishing poles, and golf clubs ready to go as well as the camera, which having spent a year at my side has grown roots into me...ie i'll be shooting portraits of the fam all week for old times sake...and maybe stalking down a few animals for close ups.

ps: an update. we are now at a courtyard marriott about halfway to indiana because my parents are the wimpiest travelers ever and couldnt even sit in the car past 9:45 while i drove. jeeze. peaceful pond i'm coming...soon-ish.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, I added the sunset picture to your song "Rest" as album art on my ipod. I thought you would like that.

    Have a great summer!

    Daniel

     
  2. You write very well.