feel free to laugh....

...at me for putting this up here but sometimes i blow myself away with my ability to guess random things. (ie my favorite example from a childhood game of trivial pursuit: who considers himself the errol flynn of B movies? (ps errol was in the original robin hood with olivia de havilland) ronald regan. (that was both my guess and the correct answer....did i know it or have a clue....nope)

....so back to the matter at hand. here is my most recent ridiculous guess from aim:

KillerRabbit92: hey
hp THAt GUY: what up?
KillerRabbit92: nm
KillerRabbit92: just getting read to go trick or treating
KillerRabbit92: guess who i am
hp THAt GUY: nice
hp THAt GUY: hmm
hp THAt GUY: hopefully chuck norris
KillerRabbit92: what????? how in the world did you guess that
KillerRabbit92: i even have chest hair though
hp THAt GUY: hahahahaha
KillerRabbit92: its incredible

0 comments: