101

unknowingly i posted my 100th post last time without making any comment on the milestone. having reached the century mark i feel like much more of a legit blogger. i also feel that it solidifies the rumors that i am bilogically linked to my computer. you may now classify me as a full fledged computer-a-holic. that being said this is post 101.

i went to cookout last night on the way home from work to grab a burger and perhaps a shake. i ordered the food part of the meal and then looked down the list of shake options planning to knock off one more on my way to trying each flavor. there was nothing. not one shake on that list i hadn't had. that is except for the elusive watermelon available only in the summer, i think maybe even just july and august. so there it is. i will check that off my list of thing to do before i die as soon as cookout gets that first shipment of ripe watermelon-y goodness.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, may I say that cookouts watermelon shake is NOT GOOD. I tried one year, thinking how heavenly it would taste...maybe I just got some bad watermelon..but it was not happening for me. Just basically chunks of watermelon in vanilla ice cream. I was really,really dissapointed.

     
  2. I think the watermelon wasn't totally ripe- it was sort of bitter, and mushy...