grudge

i dont think that ive intentionally had a grudge against anyone in quite a while but i caught myself struggling with something like that past few days. theres this girl at work who tends to do anything that is in her best interest and pretty much rest of us be damnded. it drives me crazy but i dont really know what do do about it. so the other night i was thinking about stuff she had just pulled and really had made up my mind to be not on good terms with her at work, perhaps not even on speaking terms. having this plan in head i went on about my evening which consisted of god saying "hey you realize thats not at all the way i do things" and me saying "oh hey yeah youre right i didnt even think about that". but i still really wanted to hold it against her. i mean logically thinking its going to affect my mood much more than hers if i happen to be mad at her. so what was the proper course? i mean i know im probably supposed to forgive a lack of character on her part and treat her same as i would if she wasnt so obnoxious but at the same time her choices affect more than just myself. they affect all of us willing to pick up the slack. thus we all become more tired, touch, run-down, and worn out than we should be. oh to have some legit teamwork in that place. one rotten apple i guess. do i speak my frustration on behalf of others who feel it too or do i suck it up as inevitable? guess we'll see.

0 comments: