home alone

so...james just left to go home for christmas. he'll be gone till mid january and until then i have no roomate. i didnt think it would be too huge of a change but pretty much the second he walked out the door i felt like something was off. i think its that given my long hours i have no time to spend with friends and therefore coming home and having someone here to talk to is incredibly nice. anyway now i get to experience living on my own for a while which i'm not really excited about...

i mean who's gonna be here to laugh at me when i paddle my kayak around the apt, who's going to help clean, who's going to pick up my mail from the office while i'm at work, who am i gonna play connect four with, who's going to organize frisbee golf games, who's going to cook so we can have people over, who's gonna be asleep on the couch when i get home from work?

i guess i'll make it but things will be a bit more quiet on the home front.

2 comments:

  1. maybe we'll need a place to stay when we're in town and then you can show me how to kayak (in the apartment).

     
  2. thats sad friend, i will come visit on my way home from skiing and then you can paddle and i can ski around the apt.