hmm...

unnecessary information that i figured out today...

i havent dated anyone in like 6 years. that means since i was in my teens. i dont know what the record is but i think im doing pretty well.

in a related story my roomate once told a girl i was asexual...which is in fact not the case although from the track record above i can see where one might get that idea.

id like to say im working on the situation but i dont know if i see any highened efforts into the dating scene on the horizon.

2 comments:

  1. it is high time you start looking for a wifey!

     
  2. I'm sad we're not in your photo collage.

    Speaking of which, I've met a lot of eligible females up here. Feel like going back to school?

    (Don't you like it when I use "speaking of which" to force an otherwise horrible transition?)